Residential - Commercial - Multi-Family - Condo Associations
We are your Investment Property Partners. Let us remove the worry so you can enjoy your investment.
Elm Grove Property Management has been managing multi-family properties, condo associations, and
complexes throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts since 2000. Elm Grove is currently managing 1200 plus residential and commercial units. We offer a wide array of services to make your investment property experience simple and profitable. Our experienced team will keep your investment property running efficiently by monitoring expenses while keeping your property appealing to existing and prospective residents. We take the hassle out of property management so that you can enjoy peace of mind as an investment owner.
When it comes to leasing units, our seasoned portfolio managers will develop a marketing and advertising strategy customized for your individual property. Our advertising capabilities include, online marketing and listing, social media marketing, print advertising and more. Our agency of record,
Burke Advertising, assists our companies with advertising and marketing strategies.
Our goal is to maximize occupancy with quality tenants. As your partner, we will retain tenants by ensuring their satisfaction and delivering on customer service.
- • Assessing market rent amount • Coordinating the advertising for the property for rent
- • Showing property to potential tenants
- • Screening potential tenants
- • Procuring lease
- • Collecting security deposit
- • Performing move-in inspection
- • Coordinating routine maintenance issues while property is vacant
To ensure precision, we utilize a fully integrated property management accounting software. We manage our clients’ finances with attention to detail to preserve the property’s fiscal health.
- • Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- • Deposit rent into owner’s operating account
- • Collect up front costs from new tenants and deposit into owner’s escrow account
- • Maintain separate interest-bearing security deposit escrow account
- • Provide monthly and annual operating statements including copies of bills
- • Regulatory Compliance
- • Multiple payment options
- • Audit and Tax Preparation
- • Asset Management
We handle all of the day-to-day responsibilities with proactive management that establishes resident confidence. As an owner, you know that profitability comes from having your units occupied and managed effectively. At Elm Grove we know how to help you achieve the goals you have for your investment.
- • Collecting rent
- • Notifying tenants with a pay notice when they are late
- • Assessing and collecting late fees
- • Coordinating evictions
- • Receiving maintenance requests from tenants
- • Dispatching staff to fulfill requests and following up with tenants
- • Performing regular inspections as well as move-out inspections
- • Reconciling security deposits
- • Strategic long-term planning including recommendations for long-term maintenance issues, potential rent increases, etc.
- • Other tenant relations
In addition to our robust & skilled maintenance team, if improvements to your property are needed, we work with several trusted and qualified contractors and vendors. Keeping a well maintained property will only increase it’s value for tenants, and future buyers.
- • On call maintenance 24/7 for emergencies
- • Arrange for cleaning, painting, repairs and lock service upon move out
- • Completing routine and ordinary maintenance requests. Owner will be consulted on major repairs
- • Obtaining bids and negotiating capital improvement contracts if necessary
- • Pest control and treatment
- • Maintaining laundry facilities and deposit laundry income into owners account
- • Coordinating snow plowing, sanding, salting and removal
- • Landscaping / yard care